Thursday, October 4, 2012

Look what I found! And trust me, the pictures don't do it justice.  That's right, it's bread.  But, not just any ol' bread.  Don't get me wrong - I LOVE bread - white, wheat, Italian, French - whatever.
This bread is from Hubble and Hudson "grocery" in The Woodlands, TX. I put the word grocery in quotes because that store is SO much more.  Actually, it's like a store where rich people buy groceries.  Mike and I go by just to see how the other side lives.

It's an adventure each and every time.  A foodie's dream come true.

Look, the first one is a "Dark Chocolate & Cherry Boule".

The second one is a "White Chocolate & Apricot Boule"

Oh my gosh, this was just heaven.  Swirls of white chocolate melted in the bread. Mike and I were cutting and eating it so fast, a cherry jumped over from the other loaf into my apricot white chocolate bread.  Who thinks of stuff like this?  I've been the H.E.B. and bought the cranberry walnut.  No contest.
So, if you live any where close, take a road trip.  Plan to spend a couple of hours there.  They have a section in the back that sells ready made food from the cooking school that's located on the second floor.
Don't be afraid - it's just sugar and carbs - and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment