Can you see that huge tree growing up through the slats? Well, there's at least 3 that I can see from this picture and tons of brush. Can you imagine what your yard would look like if you didn't mow it for 40 years? That's right. It's about 20 feet long and 20 feet wide. There's a chute that starts on the front right, then opens up into the rest of the pen. OK, so there's a little bit LOT of repair work to be done, but at least 2 sides are made from the heavy metal stock panels. (whatever they're called). And the best part? It's already 90 degrees outside and it's only May. So, that means I'll be clearing brush and cutting trees in June, July, and August! It will only be 100 degrees! Awesome! No, I couldn't do it during the winter. Because it's deer season from November to January. You can't be out in the back pasture and scare the deer away! Oh my gosh, what were you thinking??
No comments:
Post a Comment