Sunday, July 7, 2013

Levi's first sleep over!

This was Levi's first sleep-over! He and Finley spent the night with Nana and Pappy last night.
We explored the house:
We played with Pappy:
Then we ate waffles and bacon for supper and Levi was sound asleep by 7:00 p.m. AND he slept all night. I know, because I got up and checked on him every two hours. Finley even slept all night - but I had to threaten her life so she would stay in bed around 10:00. Sunday morning, Levi brought his bottle and watched the news with Nana and Pappy in bed.
Pappy threw him in the air a few times - just to make sure the milk was digested well.
Just hanging out with Nana.
After breakfast, we all went outside to watch Pappy work on the sidewalk. That lasted about 30 minutes, then it was too hot. We left Pappy to work and went back inside to watch cartoons.
Then he found the secret hiding hole under the bunk bed:
For lunch we had tuna casserole and cheese bacon biscuits. Levi thought it was great - Finely spit it out and wiped off her tongue. Oh well, can't please everybody...
Levi hung out for a while with Pappy after his nap:
We put Levi on the scales to see how much he weighed - 22 pounds - but the first picture came out blurry:
So I asked Mike to put him back on the scales again - but he rolled backwards off the scales and it scared him, so here's the next picture:
Momma - come get me - I've had enough fun for one weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment