We walked back and forth, up and down, digging holes and putting dirt in a bucket.
Mike dug the holes, I carried the bucket (you know I had the hard job!).
We took 4 different samples and then today mailed them off to Texas A&M for analysis. Had to pay to mail dirt. Somebody actually has a job that requires receiving dirt in the mail from strangers -opening the bags and running analysis on it. I'm just saying, there are some freaky people out there. All of a sudden, accounting doesn't sound so bad!
Our hay is still in it's winter stage - brown and crispy. In a couple of months it'll be 3 feet tall and we'll be spending hours on the tractor mowing.

The nectarine tree is covered in blooms - I wonder if it will survive the next freeze?
Well, that's all I have today. It's kinda slow in the winter. I just have one question: does this look safe to you?





No comments:
Post a Comment